repeat after me:
- virginity is a social construct
- you don’t lose your virginity
- there’s nothing valuable or precious about virginity, it’s an imaginary concept
- virginity is inherently heterocentric
- your worth is not defined by whether or not you’ve had a dick inside you
- what you define as sex is up to you, you get to decide how many people you’ve had sex with
- the end
parts of me
You can tell me “not all men.”
every woman knows that.
But when the weight of a single man
crushes her into the mattress
and extinguishes the light from her eyes,
there is no statistic
or clever saying
that can stop her from feeling the burn of his touch
in every man’s gaze.
So maybe, to you, it’s one man.
But for her, it is all.